Saturday, December 4, 2010

There's no turning back now.

Project "Make the Bathroom Less Ugly" is officially on.  We've purchased a sink. And, since we won't be having pieces of a pedestal sink collect dust in the basement, I guess this means we'll be moving from the theoretical to the practical pretty quickly.

5 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Whoa. WHOAAAA. You post that with no pictures?!

craftosaurus said...

Did you want pictures of the ugly bathroom, or pictures of the sink in pieces in the ugly basement?

Not sure yet if I'm willing to do either, but we'll see.

Our Little Beehive said...

A before photo, please!

Unknown said...

um, you must post before pictures... it's a requirement!! At the very least for your photos of before and afters in your house.

Love, the annoying photographer!

craftosaurus said...

If I have time this week (insert maniacal, frazzled laughter) I'll post about the current sink, aka the Hated Sink, with photos.