Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Hated Sink

Alright, you guys.  I had three requests for pictures reflecting the Before status of Project "Make the Bathroom Less Ugly" and so I present to you The Hated Sink.  The rest of the Befores will be forthcoming, likely when I post the During and After photos.  (Can't wait for those Afters!)

Anyway, I despise this sink.  The back corners slope away from the basin, so water landing there either overflows to the floor (awesome) or simply stagnates (double awesome).  Hate.  And the vanity it sits on doesn't win it any points either.

I kind of want to Office-Space it after we replace it.  But I won't.

4 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Craigslist or donate it!

Kelly

craftosaurus said...

Oh yes, that's the plan (and the reason there will be no baseball bats).

Andria Crowjoy said...

It's not the SAME sink but ours has the same stupid problem!

craftosaurus said...

I can't understand why anyone would design a sink that way. SO stupid!