Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yeah, that's pretty accurate...

Le Fiance and I had some engagement photos taken yesterday. Our awesome photographer, Clare, suggested that we do some uber-casual, outdoorsy shots, then some slightly fancier stuff in an area of the city with some cool architecture. (How'd she know that that's a nice representation of Le Fiance's love of camping and hiking and fishing and my love of, well, an opportunity to wear a cute outfit?)

First day of autumn that it was, we ran out of daylight after the outdoorsy photos were taken, and Clare -- have I mentioned that she's awesome? -- insisted that we'll set up a second day to meet for the downtown shots. Seriously, how great is that?

She also managed to get a couple of sneak peek photos up on her blog an impressive two hours after we wrapped things up for the day. Awe.Some. In one of them, we're bustin' a move (to no music, I'll note), and in the other we're laughing ourselves silly. So I've got dance-face in one and crinkled-up-laughing-face in the other, but it's ok, because that's presumably what I look like the majority of the time when I'm around Le Fiance anyway. Awesome and accurate.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my GOSH, how cute are you guys?

craftosaurus said...

Thanks! *blush* :)

Mariah said...

You guys are so very cute. You look like you had so much fun.

craftosaurus said...

Aw, thanks! You're right, we had a blast.