Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Running +/-

+ Went running outside yesterday.
+ Went running outside today.
+ Remembered to wear new running shoes today.
- Spent the second half of my workout trying to keep a blister from forming along one of the shoe seams.
+ Used new mp3 player that actually works...
- ... but that isn't fully stocked with music yet.
+ Still had enough peppy and/or angry tunes to keep me motivated.
+ Ran farther today than I did yesterday...
- ... but less than I was used to a few months ago.
- Knee ached in the first quarter mile (this is why I haven't gone running much in the past few months)...
+ ... but didn't hurt much after I got going (does this really mean it's ok to run on it?)
- Local race listing website changed their format and no longer includes location on first glance.
+ Found some possible 5ks to run on October 10, October 18, and November 22.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

If you want to do the Turkey Trot one, I'll do it too!

craftosaurus said...

Yes, let's! It'll be fun, and I also appreciate the forced accountability. :)