For those of you who have no idea what fingering weight yarn is or why size 2 needles can be infuriating, I'll be much less technical in discussing my other recent project, a modified version of this pattern. All there is to say is that it's done!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Knitterrific
In case you've been wondering, yes, I'm still knitting. Right now I'm working on a scarf that's actually holding my attention. And by "holding my attention" I mean "is complicated enough that I'm now on my third attempt to get going without errors." When you're using size 2 and size 3 needles and fingering weight yarn, and when each row has 400 stitches in it (the scarf is knit lengthwise), starting over three times is decidedly unfun. That, and I hate casting on. Hate. Thankfully, though, I'm a few rows in and it looks ok. Fingers crossed.
For those of you who have no idea what fingering weight yarn is or why size 2 needles can be infuriating, I'll be much less technical in discussing my other recent project, a modified version of this pattern. All there is to say is that it's done!
For those of you who have no idea what fingering weight yarn is or why size 2 needles can be infuriating, I'll be much less technical in discussing my other recent project, a modified version of this pattern. All there is to say is that it's done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment