Success #1:
Rocked out the culinary skills and made ravioli. Specifically, homemade whole wheat spinach ravioli. The pasta itself was a pretty standard recipe, rolled by hand, with white-whole-wheat flour used in place of all-purpose; the filling was sauteed onion, wilted spinach, ricotta, and mozzarella. Served in a sauce of diced tomatoes, white wine, and garlic.
Success #2:
Made extra sure that I'll be ok for this weekend's 5k by running three miles and change yesterday. A total of maybe four raindrops hit me, but I managed to avoid full on precip. Looming storm clouds are good motivation for running a little bit faster, too.
Success #3:
Finished Camden.
The pattern calls for long sleeve attachments that are affixed with buttons. I think this is a great idea, but I doubt I have enough yarn. Instead, I've moved on to a cardigan to be knit sans pattern, shaped improvisationally as I go. I'm using a wool/mohair blend. Yes, yes, it's June. I know.

No comments:
Post a Comment