I'm also looking-forward-like-you-would-not-believe to going to Senor Lovely's house tonight; he had the hardwood floors refinished over the weekend and we get to put the house back together starting today. He's seen the end result and said it looks amazing. Especially with three of the rooms having been painted so far, the cumulative difference from the original (will post pictures one of these days - wall paneling and orange shag carpet as far as the eye can see) will be remarkable, I suspect. Can't wait.
I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I am, of course, antsy to finish Thermal. Second sleeve almost to the cap shaping. Sigh. I'm NOT antsy to finish Francis Revisted, though, because I already have!
Just for kicks, I'll do a proper (and uncharacteristic) bloggerific description of the project:
Francis Revisited, also available as a ravelry download.
I used Moda Dea's silk/wool blend, which gave me somewhat finer gauge, and I made up for that by increasing all the stitch counts by 25 percent. Other than that I made no modifications, which for me is a feat in itself.
And a bonus photo for good measure! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment