Monday, December 1, 2008

Stash-erriffic

I may have bought more yarn. Possibly. I might, perhaps, have bought 6 skeins of this silk and wool blend in the color "latte." When it arrives in about a week I am soooo casting on for the Francis Revisted sweater I posted about before. Oh yes.

Until then, I'm still plugging along on Thermal (also known as the sweater that will never end, argh). I've divided for the button placket and the armholes, so at least there's some progress.

As far as a general update, I'm still recovering from a very good but very, very, very busy Thanksgiving weekend. Five family gatherings over the span of three days. Oy. And there was a sixth gathering that was, unfortunately, missed, because... man, five gatherings was quite enough as it was. I was sound asleep by 9:00 on Saturday. Sad but true. And necessary.

Sunday was blessedly unscheduled. Political coverage, then a movie (in a theater! exciting and different!), and a quiet dinner with vegetables (so as to balance out the umpteen servings of pie and cheesecake at the aforementioned family gatherings).

... and Monday morning included a trip to the gym. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Legal Blondie said...

Francis revisited knits up so fast, I can hardly believe it! I cast on last Wednesday after our little trip to Knitwits and it's finished save for knitting the sleeves and the trim on the cowl. Very nice. Warning: this is a form-fitting little sweater... and the pattern was way too short for my torso. Had to rip out the bottom and add 4 inches!