Monday, December 22, 2008

Obligatory "Wow, it's snowy!" Post

So it snowed a lot yesterday. There was lots of shoveling this morning, and I got to work a couple hours late. Halfway through the afternoon, I didn't feel well, so I packed up some work and went home. When I pulled onto my street and up to my house, though, I found that the 15+ feet of snow we got, plus, apparently, ALL of the snow from my street, stood between me and my warm, cozy house. Couldn't park in the driveway. Couldn't even get to a shovel without walking through a snowbank the height of half of a car window. As I climbed through it, I was, quite literally, up to my ass in snow. Yes, I live in a snowy part of the country, but it isn't even Christmas! For crying out loud.

Anyway, yes, here's a shot of the monstrosity.


Cross your fingers for melty weather for me, if you please.

No comments: