The body of the Lace Cardigan is done! I wrapped up the knitting of the back and the front sections yesterday, using a three-needle bind-off (which I *heart*) for the shoulder seams. I need to knit the sleeves, then sew them in place, weave in the ends, and block the thing, and it'll be done. Will post a picture soon if I have time....
Made my favorite potato-leek soup last night and I have leftovers for lunch today. Yum.
Going to see one of my favorite bands play at the end of this week. I need to get through three work days first, but then, man, awesome music, here I come!
Will theoretically get a solid 8 hours of sleep tonight. It's sorely needed. I'm tired, yo. Painfully tired. (Says the girl affectionately cradling her mug of past-its-prime coffee.)
Blessed, blessed three day weekend on the horizon.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment