- I've cast on for Thermal, of Knitty fame. It's slow going, folks. Slowwwwww going. Thank you, tiny gauge.
- Terrific New Guy (hereinafter "TNG") met a bunch of my friends this week at various social events, all of which seemed to go swimmingly.
- Used up some leeks for yummy soup (bonus: lunch with a friend!)
- I went fishing. Yes, really. There was no bait involved, only fiberglass lures, and I miraculously managed to get through the day without injuring myself on the hooks. I caught (drum roll, please)... a leaf. Yeah. There are pictures, but I'll spare you, lest this blog turn into The Adventures of Craftosaurus and TNG ("look, another self-taken shot of us in front of some scenery, with a vast expanse of the photog's sleeve! whee!").
- Went to the local quaint retail-centered touristy area, intending only to windowshop, but ended up getting a new suit (much needed, and this one was cute and fit well) for sixty bucks. Oh yeah.
- Had a fab, fab, FAB dinner following said retail excursion. Wine and entree were delish, but ohmygoodness, the chocolate stout cake with peanut butter frosting? Wow.
- Backyard at Chez Craftosaurus is FULL of leaves from the resident chestnut tree. Must rake this weekend.
- Also this weekend, have got plans to sit outside in the crisp fall air and watch the song stylings of area marching bands. Ooooh, the nostalgia.
- Flu shot tomorrow. Healthy, healthy. Also, must remember to wear an outfit with roll-able sleeves.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You could have used a live bait vending machine!
Post a Comment