Monday, August 4, 2008

Anti-rant

Enough of the ranting, I say! Here's a list of more positive recent events (where "events" is a term to be used loosely). Negative aspects omitted for the sake of optimism.

- Cell phone magically healed itself.

- One of the tomatoes in the garden is starting to transition from green to orangey-red...

- Three cucumbers have presented themselves so far, and there are plenty of yellow flowers still on the vines.

- The canteloupe plant looks like it has four or five tiny canteloupes, though I've no idea how many of them I can expect to be successful.

- Made some progress on the Frock Camisole, and am nearly to the arm hole shaping. Expect to have it wrapped up by the end of the week, depending on how my schedule pans out.

- Started reading a novel. Reading! A novel! For fun! I very nearly couldn't remember what that was like...

- Running is becoming a habit again; the tide is turning back to "exhilerating" from "dread-inducing and painful."

- Have got plans lined up for super-fun dancing over the weekend. Woot!

No comments: