I mentioned last time that I'm feeling sort of lackluster about the knitting projects I've got on the needles right now. Don't really feel like backtracking on Buttony, am afraid I won't have enough yarn to finish Lillian, just blargh all around. I'll return to both of them at some point, but for now I think I've found a project that will hold my attention a little better. I'm going to try to copy the Phildar sweater pictured here, but in white. (Mind you, this is NOT a picture of my own knitting efforts.) I found instructions for the leaves, and I can do the math for the rest. Even if I had the pattern, I'd make a million changes to the shape of it anyway. The poor timing? Yeah, that'd be because I'm at work and can't even start figuring this out until this evening. And even then, I really should get other things done. Porch steps need to be painted. Curtains of Doom need to be sewn. General tidying/decluttering *always* needs to be addressed.
Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment