I think it's been long enough since I shared a Cecil picture that I can get away with posting another one.
It's hot here today. Well, hotter than I'd like and we live in the land of limited air conditioning. It doesn't help, I suppose, that I'm also a stoic (and stubborn) New Englander who takes the approach that it's better to simply tough it out for the handful of days each year that it's uncomfortably warm.
Anyway, point being, we've all been pretty lethargic. Cecil is setting a great example for us. Smart puppy.
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I saw a cool idea the other day.
Fill a bowl with chicken broth, a few treats, and small toys.
Freeze it.
Put the frozen block outside for doggy to lick on a hot day.
Oh, that IS a cool idea. He's not been overly impressed with regular ice cubes, but that just might work!
Post a Comment