Tuesday, October 11, 2011
he's such a good sport
It's been ages since I've posted anything about knitting, eh? For much of the summer, I was working on a sweater for The Awesome Husband as an anniversary gift. I wanted it to be a surprise so I didn't blog about it, obviously, and I didn't work on it when he was in the house. I learned something this summer: he and I don't spend a whole lot of time apart from each other when I'm not working. Certainly not enough time to knit a sweater in less than two months, anyway. So it wasn't ready on time, and -- Awesome Husband that he is -- he didn't make me feel bad about it.
He was also awesome enough to let me take a few pictures now that it's finally complete and wearable.
For those of you who still check in hoping for some knitting chatter, I used a pattern called Joukahainen. The ravelry page is here. You don't need to be a ravelry member to see the pattern here.
... But you do need to know Finnish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What an awesome sweater. It really fits him well!
Why thank you! I measured one of his t shirts to figure out what size to make. :)
I know nothing about clothes. That's the reason I live with 4 women. But, I would wear that sweater and feel great about it. Hi, Mr Craftosaurus
I'll take that as high praise, Lance! :)
Post a Comment