Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cozy Day

Moxie has the right idea.  I walked into the living room this morning and found her just like this, all ensconced in her cushion and blanket cave.

It did indeed snow this weekend, so it's a good thing I saved those raspberries. We also lost power in the middle of the night. I'm told there were flashes of light and popping sounds when a few misfit branches, weighted down with snow, fell on the power lines outside our window. I was sound asleep and blissfully unaware.

We were all geared up for an adventure day (complete with coffee made over a camp stove!), but the fridge whirred back to life at about 10:30. 

That's ok.  An adventure day with a football game is fun too.  And the furnace is working again, so Moxie can go back to her regular perch on the back of the couch, blanket-free.

2 comments:

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

That looks so comfy and snuggly - now I just want to go take a nap!

craftosaurus said...

I know, right? My apologies if I made your day less productive. :)