Wednesday, July 21, 2010

drive-by update

Appearances notwithstanding, this is not one of those weeks where I have nothing to blog about. The garden is overflowing with edible goodness (and I might seek your collective guidance w/r/t the tomatoes) I'm making substantial progress on the Whisper Cardigan I'm knitting. We went to Chicago. And there's a tornado rolling through town right now (yes, literally. I'm posting from my phone from the basement of the house, where it's safer,). Things have actually been interesting around here.

Sadly, though, my challenging job that I enjoy has been keeping me away from the house more than I'd like... and when I do get home, there's precious little time or mental energy for much of anything. Hence the progress on the project that's mostly mindless stockinette, I suppose.

So, soon, lovelies! I'll have some better posts for you soon. Cross your fingers for me that none of them are entitled "The Tornado that Broke the House."

2 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Ohmygosh, Crafto!!! Stay safe! Update us when it passes, please!

Kelly

craftosaurus said...

All clear! That was some LOUD thunder,yo. Otherwise, uneventful at our house (thank gawd).