Meg over at A Practical Wedding says so.
(Or said so, back in November, if you want to be particular about it. I've been holding off on sharing this so as not to be all-wedding-all-the-time. You're welcome.)
Anyway, even though it's presented in the context of weddings, everyone should go and read Meg's awesome diatribe on confidence and authenticity. It's a great reminder around here as we get into the real planning stage of the process (stumbling across the perfect dress and saying that we'll compile our own music at some point between now and September are not necessarily what I'd call "real planning") that whatever decisions we make will be the right ones simply by virtue of the fact that we made them.
And, to take it a step further, it's a great reminder to take pride in all aspects of your life that have been arrived at with joy and purpose. I'm not making any Resolutions-with-a-capital-R for this new year, but if you are and you'd like to use that one, go right ahead.
But yeah, Meg's more articulate than I am on the subject, so click on over there and read and get all fired up and empowered. (She's also a little more, shall we say, edgy with the language, so if you've got shy and retiring sensibilities -- or literate kiddos near the computer -- be careful.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment