Well hey there, everyone! I'd like to assure you, because I'm sure you were ever so worried, that I'm still alive. Working during the day and thus unable to blog whenever the mood strikes, but alive.
I've been knitting a bit here and there, and am just wrapping up my version of Joan McGowan-Michael's Waist Cincher Top, in a cotton/angora blend. This, too, has slowed dramatically with the shift in my weekly schedule, but I should have a photo of the finished piece later this week.
I'm also noticing that our social pendulum is swinging back to slightly-hectic, after a couple weeks of relative quiet. This is great for the part of me that thrives on and is energized by good conversation and catching up with friends and that sort of give-and-take. It's less great for the part of me that needs time for solitude and peacefulness and general recharging. Thankfully, the quiet is sure to return soon enough, hopefully only for about as long as it takes for me to be wishing for more excitement again. That's usually how it ends up working out. Good job, universe, way to be balanced. I approve.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment