I've been saying for a while now that the days of the week have been blurring together for me. Weekends haven't felt all that different from weekdays for several months, what with the whole not-having-a-workplace-to-go-to thing. Saturdays and Sundays have been consistently great because of the additional time to spend with Mr. Terrific, but my own schedule hasn't fluctuated all that much. Laundry? Yeah, I can do that any old day, whenever I get to it. Big elaborate dinner? Sure, I can start mincing garlic at 3:00 if I want to.
This Monday, though, I'll be rejoining the work force (hooray!) and my weekdays will once again be workdays. This weekend coming up is a real weekend. I'll need to ramp up the time management in the future, but for now, I have three days in front of me to get things done. Things like, oh, these:
- Bake a batch of bread
- Rake the leaf-filled yard
- Investigate and acquire fall-planted flowers
- Organize the chaos that is our basement storage (well, start on that, anyway)
- Caulk the gaps around all the interior window trim to keep heat in and cold out
- Savor last opportunity to go to the gym at a non-peak time (6:30am gym trips start next week!)
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope your first day of work is going well. Congrats!
Thank you! It went well -- lots of new names and faces and HR documents, oh my! :)
Post a Comment