Right. So. New Knit Design Under Cloak of Mystery #1 is teetering on the brink of being done. All the pieces are done and seamed, so all that's left is to weave in the ends and block it. I'm hoping against hope that blocking makes it more flattering, because right now, well, it just isn't working. It fits and it's comfy, but yikes, would I not want to be seen in public wearing this thing.
New Knit Design Under Cloak of Mystery #2 has been on vacation (read: profoundly neglected) for the past few weeks. This should be changing soon. Unless it doesn't.
The slow-moving lace cardigan has hit a (proverbial, as opposed to literal) snag. I inadvertently dropped a stitch near a bunch of yarn-overs, and the surrounding three square inches just sort of dissolved into mush. There's no way I'll be able to figure out a workable solution other than ripping out ten or so rows. Sigh. This thing had better be worth it when it's done...
Um, what else? Oh, I get to go dancing this weekend! And I'm having lunch with the Big Noodle today! Hurrah! And... yep, that's it.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment