Tuesday, April 1, 2008

When it rains it pours...

I can't figure out why, but it seems that my social engagements and other scheulding committments always end up clustered together, so I have long stretches of days with nothing exciting to do, then -pow!- an exhausting week where I've got every spare second scheduled. This week goes in the latter category. I mean, it's mostly good things I've got scheduled, but whooo-eeeee, exhausting.

Fun lunch yesterday, fun lunch today, work lunch tomorrow, fun lunch Thursday (thankfully, at least, I won't have to plan ahead to pack food to bring to work until Friday). Errand after work Monday, grocery store after work today (I used the groceries to make veggie lasagna with zucchini in place of the noodles. yummerific.), possible dinner plans after work tomorrow (though if not, I'll have a respite and a chance to wash dishes and such), dinner plans Thursday (birthday! woot woot!), dinner plans Friday (birthday observed! woot woot!).

And thennnnn, on Saturday I have birthday observed a la Fam (Thursday is The Dad's birthday, too). Sunday is a mini-road trip to see my college girls (woot woot!) AND to catch up with a law school friend (woot woot!) one state over.

Sunday evening I plan to clean my house so all is right with the world for the new week. And I suspect I'll sleep *very* soundly.

No comments: