Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yes, another sweater!

Would someone please give me a kick in the pants and make me paint my damn attic already? It's languishing with primer and no actual paint, and I just can't. get. motivated. To procrastinate, I've been doing a whole heck of a lot of knitting. And I finished my Bella Paquita!



Yay!

I've also started an Orange Wave Cardigan (though not in orange). I can't link to it because it's on Ravelry, but if you've got an account, go look it up!

(Next day update: I somehow managed to give my own self a kick in the pants, and I got a coat of paint on the walls in the attic. Um, except that I didn't tape off the trim, so nothing within a couple inches of said trim has been painted. Also, I'm amazed how a stretch of wall can look so thoroughly saturated in paint when you're atually painting, then so patchy and uneven when it dries.)

2 comments:

E said...

That sweater is muy caliente!

craftosaurus said...

:) Gracias, chica!