Sunday, March 2, 2008

Floor it!

The construction and carpentry are done for Attic Renovation '08, which means the flooring is installed, and it's lovely. Too bad I'll need to put furniture on it, because otherwise it would make a nice dance floor. :)



I spent all of this morning prepping the walls (that is, cleaning the sheetrock dust off of them) and caulking all of the trim. *Then* I was able to start priming. I'm about two thirds done with the first coat of primer. I'm planning to do two coats each of both the primer and the paint, so this is going to take a long time.

I realized tonight while I was priming that the electric baseboard heaters are really, REALLY effective. Hoo boy, the whole attic was toasty after about two minutes.

Oh yeah, and as I alluded to earlier, I wear glasses now. Weirdness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!!!!!

Also, girls with glasses are HOT.

(bekka)