
I have no time to knit right now. Haven't picked up the needles in weeks, what with my time being taken up by the Summer of Studying (and the new Very Nice Boy). So of COURSE, now is a great time for me to acquire a book of patterns I can't wait to start working on, right? Right.
I picked up Stefanie Japel's book, "Fitted Knits" yesterday. In defense of my poor timing, I should say that I had to use up a gift card from a friend in celebration of the recent graduation (thank you, Ian!), and that otherwise, Fitted Knits would have waited at least until I start receiving a salary in August.
Now, I am not allowed to start any of these projects until after July 25. If I post about having cast on for anything new, someone please kick me in the shins. Or take away my yarn. Or something. I've gots ta study!

No comments:
Post a Comment