Well hello there!
Before I get dangerously close to the point of not having posted for a month, I thought I'd check in. Things are good but busy in the land of the Craftosaurus.
I started the process of prepping for the bar exam a couple weeks ago, so there's been very little knitting of late. Before that, though, I managed to very nearly finish the Banana Crew shell I'd been working on. Nearly enough, in fact, to try it on and realize that, oh, it isn't very flattering. When I get it completely finished (all I have left is the edging on one of the armholes), I'll post a picture, probably of it laying flat. It's cute that way, just not on me (no, really, all of you who think I'm being overly critical of myself. some clothes look good on me. this sweater just... doesn't). Methinks I'll end up wearing it to work underneath blazers and jackets.
My next mini project over the next few days is to assemble the table that goes with the patio furniture my parents gave me for a (wonderfully generous) graduation present. That way I can sit outside when I work on my other project: memorizing all of the law. Oh boy.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you caaaan doooo eeeeeet!
And if you can stay awake for the three days of property law lectures than I will be insanely impressed!!!!
CTG
Post a Comment