
Ok. So I've got a picture of my latest sweater. Unfortunately, my latest sweater is not very photogenic. It's a lace cardigan in a dark yarn, and the camera flash lighting is far from flattering, if that's even possible for a garment.
The pattern I started with was Lucky from Debbie Stoller's Stitch N Bitch Nation. I made so many changes, however, that I'm calling the sweater "Fortunate." The sleeves are shorter (I ran out of yarn). I used snap closures instead of a side tie (didn't quite get the side tie conceptually, plus, again, I ran out of yarn). And I did more waist shaping than was called for because I always do.
I might put up a picture of how the sweater looks on me, but first I'll have to figure out what to wear under it. Because it needs something under it, for sure. It's lace. :)
Tentative "ta-dah!"

No comments:
Post a Comment