Sunday, March 3, 2013

how i roll

Oh yes I did.  Radio silence for two months, then back with an atrocious pun.  Pow!

I may never buy store-bought hamburger rolls again.  I won't if The Awesome Husband has anything say about it, anyway.

These were somewhat time consuming in a plan-ahead sort of way, but not overly difficult.  My perspective may also be different now because the process of cleaning up after cooking finally involves putting bowls and spoons in our dishwasher rather than into the sink where they'll mock us until we wash them by hand.  So now everything feels easy-peasy.

Anyway, yeah, homemade hamburger rolls.   We had these with black bean burgers, sweet potato fries, and a salad.  Yum!





2 comments:

Kate Not Katy said...

Ooooh, yummy! Recipe please?

(And I think I have you beat for length of current radio silence on blog...)

craftosaurus said...

You know, I got the recipe via The Google, and I can't find it now. Rolls! Of! Mystery!