If you live in New England and have any connection to social media at all, I'm sure you know already that we had an earthquake this evening.
If you're not familiar with New England, I'll say this: New England is not earthquake country. Most people I know thought a very large truck was driving by. And then, oh wait, that's no truck; perhaps the furnace is malfunctioning? I think it took us all collectively several seconds to figure out what was happening.
So now we're all rather proud to have this badge of honor. We -- my state, even! -- had an earthquake. 4.6 on the Richter scale! We're no San Andreas, but that's not too shabby.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And of course it was the ONE DAY that I'm in the midwest! Hope nothing broke and the pets weren't too freaked out at your place. :)
Nothing broke. Cecil thought the apocolypse was upon us, but he's past it now.
Moxie slept through the whole thing of course.
Post a Comment