Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Forget what I said.





The other day I mentioned that one of my goals this year is to show you pictures of flowers from the garden than I hadn't posted about last year. I still think there'd be enough variety to do that, but... well, the irises are out in force again this year.  And they had rain on them this morning.

They weren't rainy last year.

So it's different.

Right?



4 comments:

Social Ninja said...

I think it's a lovely picture, and I'm glad you shared it with us!

Kate Not Katy said...

Beautiful! And I'm jealous, my irises haven't popped yet. Veggie garden went in this past weekend though!

craftosaurus said...

Thanks, you guys! :-D

Kate, I'm sure your irises are just gearing up for extra beauteousness.

Kate Not Katy said...

Irises are starting to bloom! Also, I came home from a night away to discover that my roses are starting to bloom! And then I promptly took a nap and forgot to take pictures today. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something to show. :)