Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh, fer cryin' out loud...

We got more snow yesterday. My car, much as I love her (yay, good gas mileage), does not do well on slick roads. But I was a good little New Englander, and I drove verrrry sloooowly to and from work, and it was fine. Thankfully, my office closed early, which gave me time to shovel in the afternoon, by which time the snow had pretty much stopped. At the end of the day my driveway was clear, the street had been plowed, and we weren't getting any more snow, so things were good.

Except. My town's public works department was uber-ambitious, apparently, and plowed my street *again* (keep in mind, folks, it had been plowed already and there was no new snow). When I walked out to my car in the morning, this is what I saw:



I was not pleased.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you...