Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's so bright here at the end of the tunnel!

For those of you who haven't heard (and if you're reading this, that's unlikely, because I've been talking about it incessantly), the bar exam was yesterday and today. That's right, folks, I used the past tense right there. It's over. Over! OVER! Can't you just *feel* the relief and pure joy leaping off the screen at you? (Please note, however, that I'll need you all to cross your fingers that I pass the darn thing so I don't have to take it again...)

To celebrate, I cast on for Coachella, a drapey racerback number in the summer 2007 edition of knitty. I'm using a yarn that's a blend of micronylon, microacrylic, and angora, and it's called "Bunny Hop" (get it, cause it's angora?). Isn't that the bestest? Kinda makes me want to bunny hop around my house. Hmm, that could also be the post-bar-exam giddiness talking, too.

For the first time in what feels like ages, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Getting up in the morning to go running before it gets too hot outside. Then some knitting and some cleaning of la maison (yes, I'm looking forward to this). Haircut in the afternoon, dinner with family in from out of state, then out on the town for celebratory beverages at night.

Happy sigh.

2 comments:

pollyhyper said...

Whoot! Congrats!

~ Elly ~ said...

WOOO HOOO yay! I can still remember the feeling of disbelief as I walked out the door after my final day of testing. I think I left ALL my knowledge on the doorstep never to be reunited with my brain! Congratulations!