I finished the Interminable Moss-stich Pullover, a la Phildar. Ta dah!

The keyhole part of the neckline came out a little, ahem, *lower* than I thought it would. I think I can solve that problem by adjusting the button placement, though. Or, as a last resort, I'll just wear another shirt underneath. You know, that, or just stand sideways all the time, like so:

Anyway, once the IMP was finished, I still had exams left to go (read: I still had procrastination to do), so I started a new project: a modified version of jstrizzy's
Banana Crew twinset. Right now, I'm working on the shell, and my plan was to knit it as a v-neck and include short-row darts. Unfortunately, my calculations were way off on both of those, so I'll have to rip out quite a bit of work. Oh well! T'will be worth it when I have a sweater that actually fits me. Once the shell is done, I'll assess how much yarn I have left over and what I want to do for a cardigan...
Anyway, here's what I've got so far. Yay, cables! And yay, jstrizzy!

No comments:
Post a Comment