Friday, February 8, 2008

Gearing up for the weekend...

The last time I posted about the many things I hoped to accomplish over a weekend, it ended up being good motivation for me. So I'll try it again, since I have lots of stuff on my figurative plate right now.

Scheduled Items:
- breakfast with Pops
- haircut
- out on the town Saturday night
- caucus on Sunday! (fellow Maine registered democrats, get yer tookuses to a caucus!)

Items of Undefined Timing Which Must Also Get Done:
- keep on refinishing those darn closet doors. I mean, those lovely vintage closet doors that I love so well. And that I will love even more once they're done.
- start vegetable garden seedlings. This most likely will be done whilst looking out the window at falling snow. Yeah, irony!
- Finish. And. File. My. Taxes. Uncle Sam won't send me my nice big refund until I file. So I must file.
- photographically capture the progress made so far on my Hourglass sweater, to post here and on Ravelry
- call and/or email about a thousand and one friends I've not talked to in too long
- go to the gym twice

No comments: