Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wait, when is it?

For much of August, I had pretty much lost all sense of what day it was. With three weeks of vacation, weekdays and weekends blurred together, and it was lovely.

Now it seems I'm having a bit of a problem remembering what *season* it is. I'm knitting a scarf. A wool scarf. In the middle of the summer. You can't really tell from the picture that it's a lace scarf, although you can certainly tell that I still need to weave in a bunch of ends (blargh). I also will need to block it, and I've never blocked lace, so it should be an adventure.

I've also made a bit of progress on the boatneck bluebell sweater from Fitted Knits, but it isn't turning out to be overly flattering, and I've lost motivation to work on it for now. Methinks I need to start another few projects and return to it later.

No comments: