Monday, March 19, 2007

I've decided I don't like moss...

Hello, all! Well, all however many of you actually read my blog, anyway. How's things with both of you? :)

I've made a fair amount of progress on the phildar moss stitch pullover I'm working on. The front and back pieces are complete, and I've done about half of the first sleeve. Even better, I had been thinking that I'd have to turn it into a short sleeve deal because my available yarn was in short supply... and then, aha(!) I found a missing piece of an unfinished (and never will be finished) garment in the same yarn, so I can make the 3/4 length sleeves as called for.

I've already determined, though, that my next project will NOT be in moss stitch. So annoying, that moss stitch, with the switching the yarn placement before every. single. stitch. I think I'll go with something in stockinette, knit in the round: still mind-numbing, but much faster results. Aw yeah.

No comments: